Plan your day with confidence using your own weather information and forecast – check the accuracy in your yard. The AcuRite Digital Weather Station uses patented self-calibration technology to provide customized weather forecasts from 12 to 24 hours. Based on the weather data measured by the sensor in your yard, a self-calibrated forecast is generated, giving you the most accurate forecast for your exact location. The bold, easy-to-read LCD display includes an indoor and outdoor temperature display with daily highs and lows and a self-regulating clock and calendar. The atomic clock and calendar are set to the correct time and date at the nearest second and switch to Daylight Savings Time. The screen is in a vertical position for table or wall mounting. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a weatherproof design and integrated suspension for easy installation. One-year limited warranty.
User evaluation :
330 feet / 100 m
Operating frequency :
More information about Amazon
- Automatic weather forecast calibration
- °F / °C Optional
- 12- or 24-hour weather forecasts Self-adjusting nuclear watch
- 14-day calibration process in training mode for accurate predictions
- Calendar (mm / dd / yy and day)
- Indoor/outdoor temperature
- Day high/low
- Adjusts automatically to daylight saving time.
- The symbol indicates fourteen different weather conditions
- The sensor has a robust and weatherproof construction.
- Bimonthly training mode
- Minimum/maximum memory
- High performance wireless signal penetration (433 MHz higher frequency)
- It works very well and is very easy to set up and use.
- The contrast between the numbers and the background can be more pronounced, the grey background makes it difficult to read from certain angles.
Final evaluation: 93
Top 5 best weather stations
**Weather stations with more than 100 customer reviews.
AcuRite 01512 Pro Setting the time and date After inserting the batteries, the display will automatically start in the SET mode. You can switch to the SET mode at any time by pressing the SET button on the back of the display. When you enter a preset mode, the display will start flashing with the preference you have just set. To adjust the currently selected (flashing) item, press and release the + or – button (for quick adjustment, press and hold). To save the settings, press and release the SET button again to adjust the following settings. You will exit the setting mode automatically if you do not press any keys for 30 seconds. You can enter the setting mode at any time by pressing the SET button. Select degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius To select temperature units on a scale of degrees Fahrenheit (ºF) or Celsius (ºC), press the ºF/ºC button on the back of the display. Placement for maximum accuracy AcuRite sensors are sensitive to environmental conditions Correct placement of the display unit and external sensor is critical to the accuracy and performance of this product. Placing the Display Unit Place the Display Unit in a dry, dust and dirt free area. The display unit is in a vertical position for use on a table or for wall mounting. Outdoor mounting sensor The outdoor mounting sensor must be mounted outdoors to monitor outdoor conditions. The sensor is waterproof and designed for general outdoor use. However, in order to extend its service life, the sensor must be installed in a room protected from direct weathering. Hang the sensor with the integrated suspension holes or with a string (not included in the scope of delivery) in a suitable location, e.g. in a well-closed tree branch. Best location – 1 to 2 metres above the ground, with constant shade and plenty of fresh air circulating around the detector Important placement instructions
- To ensure accurate temperature measurement, place the instruments out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources or vents.
- The display unit and the external sensor must not be more than 100 m apart.
- For maximum wireless range, do not place the devices near large metal objects, thick walls, metal surfaces, or other objects that may restrict wireless communication.
- Place both devices at a distance of at least 0.9 m from electronic equipment (TV, computer, microwave oven, radio, etc.) to avoid wireless interference.
Using Auto Calibration Mode The prediction uses a unique algorithm to analyse pressure changes over time (a so-called learning mode) to determine your altitude. After 14 days, the learning mode icon will disappear from the screen. At this point, the self-calculated pressure is adjusted to your location and the device is ready for an excellent weather forecast. Weather Forecast AcuRite’s patented self-calibrating weather forecast provides your personal weather forecast for the next 12-24 hours by collecting data from a sensor in your garden. It generates a highly accurate prediction – adapted to your exact location. Troubleshooting No reception from the outdoor air sensor – no bands If the wireless signal indicator shows no bands :
- Move the display unit and/or the external sensor. The instruments must be within 100 metres of each other.
- Ensure that both devices are at least 1.9 m away from electronic devices that may interfere with wireless communication (e.g. televisions, microwaves, computers, etc.).
- Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in the sensor at temperatures below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use high-power or rechargeable batteries. NOTE : After replacing the battery, it may take up to 20 minutes for the display unit to synchronize with the sensor.
Display does not work
- Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly. The batteries may need to be replaced.
Outdoor temperature flashes or shows a dash Flashing outdoor temperature is normally a sign of radio interference.
- Bring the sensor and display into the room and remove at least one battery from each.
- Make sure that the A-B-C switch is the same on both devices.
- Insert the battery into the external sensor.
- Insert the battery into the display.
- Leave the units a few meters apart for about 20 minutes to create a solid connection.
- Symbol The weather forecast predicts conditions for the next 12-24 hours, not the current period.
- Has the training mode icon disappeared from the screen? Drive mode must be completed before the prediction and pressure are accurate.
- Operate the unit for 33 days without interruption. If the battery is removed or reset, the display will restart the learning mode. After 14 days, the prognosis should be sufficiently accurate, but the training method calibrates a total of 33 days.
- Make sure the display and sensor are protected from direct sunlight and are not near any heat sources or ventilation openings.
You might also like it…
acurite weather forecaster,weather forecast display,acurite weather station reviews,acurite indoor weather display,weather station display,acurite 75077a3m review,amazon prime acurite weather station,acurite 5-in-1 weather station amazon
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.