The Balance monitor comes with everything you need to easily check your blood pressure and heart rate. Connect the power cord to the wall to charge your home, or use the batteries to take it with you on a trip in the storage bag provided. The high quality fabric shoulder strap is suitable for most adult users. One button controls your measurements and the large, easy-to-read LCD display shows your results in large numbers. Updated in 2017 with a high quality cuff and professional kit, this monitor measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate at the touch of a button. A hypertension indicator and an irregular heart rate sensor signal any problems. Large backlit LCD display with large numbers. The adjustable shoulder strap fits most adult sizes XS-XXL comfortably. Includes a storage pouch for easy storage and a power cord for charging. The kit also contains 4 AAA batteries. FDA approved for use as a medical device.
User evaluation :
4.3 x 4.3 x 1.6 inches
Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight!
More information about Amazon
- 2 users can store up to 60 data records each.
- It shuts down automatically.
- The screen is large and easy to read.
- Easy to use.
- Comfortable, good quality
- The bracelet is too wide.
- Batteries die very quickly.
Final evaluation: 96
Top 5 top 5 blood pressure monitors
** Pressure monitoring at the top of the hand with over 100 customer reviews.
Setting the monitor It is important to set the clock before using the monitor so that each recording stored in memory can be time-stamped.
- If the display is off, press and hold the Start/Stop button for about 3 seconds to enter the setting mode.
- Press the up arrow (MEM button) or down arrow (USER button) to change the year, then press the SET button to confirm.
After selecting SET, the following steps are displayed on the screen:
- year – month/day – hour/minute
When the setting is complete, the display shows what has been done, each of the settings you have made is shown and also turned off. The monitor is now ready to use. Gripping the collar
- Attach the cuff to the shoulder and then place the tube in the middle of the inside of the hand, in line with the little finger.
- The cuff should be tight, but not too tight. You should be able to put a finger between the cuff and your hand.
- Make it easy on yourself by laying your hand on a flat surface.
- The central part of the cuff should be at the right atrium of the heart. Before you start measuring, place your legs comfortably without crossing them, keep your legs flat on the ground and support your back and arm.
Start of measurement
- With the monitor off, press the Start/Stop button to turn it on.
- If necessary, change the user you want to measure by pressing the USER button.
- Press the Start/Stop button again. The monitor starts the measurement and performs all measurements.
- Press the Start/Stop button to turn the power off. Otherwise, the screen is automatically turned off within one minute after playback.
- Rest for 5 minutes before taking the measurement to get the best reading.
- Wait at least 3 minutes between measurements. This allows the blood flow to recover.
- For a valid comparison you should try to measure under similar circumstances. For example, take your daily measurements at about the same time and in the same shoulder position or according to your doctor’s instructions.
FAQ Why does my blood pressure fluctuate from one measurement to another, even if the measurements are close together? Individual blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, even from minute to minute. This is also influenced by the way the cuff is attached and the position of the measurement. Make sure you measure your blood pressure under the same conditions every time you take a measurement. In addition, pressure fluctuations may occur due to the use of certain medications. Finally, it is recommended to wait at least 3 minutes between measurements. Is it important to know which hand I use to measure? You can use both hands for measuring. However, in order to obtain as consistent a measurement as possible, it is recommended to use the same hand for each blood pressure measurement. My monitor has run through several sets of batteries in a short period of time. Is this normal? No, your monitor should not go through the batteries like this. If this is the case, your monitor may be defective. Although we never want a defective product to reach the customer, sometimes it does. That’s why we give a 2-year warranty on each monitor. If you need assistance with replacement, please contact customer service. What is the warranty of this monitor? Each monitor comes with a two-year warranty covering damage or manufacturing defects. It doesn’t cover accidental damage. My blood pressure monitor shows a strange error message. What does this mean? If an error message appears on the monitor, the unit may be defective. For a list of possible errors, see the table on page 15 of the Operating Instructions. This diagram also shows solutions to eliminate errors. If your error is not listed in this table, or if the solution does not solve the problem, please contact customer service for further assistance.
Link to inputs
- When the monitor is off, press the MEM button.
- If necessary: Select the user for whom you want to view the history by pressing USER.
- Press MEM again and the average of the last three entries is displayed for that user.
- Continue selecting recordings or press and hold the MEM button to quickly scroll through previous recordings. Press the USER button to switch between users.
Deleting records When the monitor is off, press the MEM button. Select a user and then press and hold the MEM and Start/Stop buttons simultaneously. When the Del done screen is displayed, all records are deleted. Then the screen is off.
Measuring points An error can occur if the measurement is performed under the following conditions :
- Measured within an hour after a meal or a drink.
- Measurements after tea, coffee or tobacco.
- Measure within 20 minutes after bathing.
- Measure by talking or moving your fingers.
- Measurements in a very cold environment.
- Measure whether the toilet should be used.
- E1 Problem : Cuff is not attached DECISION Put the cuff back on and measure again.
- E2 PROBLEM: Cuff is too tight DECIDED : Adjust the cuff for a comfortable fit and take the measurements again.
- E3 Problem : The cuff pressure was too high for some time and was measured again.
- E10 or E11 Error : Pay attention to the movement, the call or a too weak pulse detected in the DECISION measurement: Relax and repeat the measurement.
- E20 PROBLEM: No pulse signal is detected in the DISPLAY during measurement : Loosen the garment with your hand and measure again.
- E21 PROBLEM: Treatment of measurement errors DECISION : Relax and measure again.
- EExxx Difficulties : A calibration error has occurred DECISION : Return of the measure. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.
You might also like it…
balance blood pressure monitor e1,balance blood pressure monitor app,greater goods blood pressure monitor manual,best blood pressure monitor,balance blood pressure monitor 0604 manual,top 10 blood pressure monitors,most accurate blood pressure monitor 2020,recommended blood pressure monitor
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.