User evaluation :
5.3 x 2.8 x 8.1
More information about Amazon
- The Braun NTF3000 forehead thermometer is soft enough for a sleeping child. Thanks to revolutionary dual technology and the ultra-sensitive sensor, you can now quickly and accurately measure temperature by placing the thermometer on your forehead or keeping it up to 5 cm away from your forehead in non-contact mode.
- In non-contact mode, the proximity sensor guides the Braun NTF3000 forehead thermometer to the correct distance for you to measure the temperature correctly. To get accurate measurements with non-invasive technology, it is important to measure the temperature in the right place at the right distance, and Braun’s guidance system makes it easy to get the right results.
- No sensory mode
- Color-coded display
- Backlight for night reading
- Quiet mode for the sleeping baby
- Fast, smooth and easy to use
- Positioning navigation system
- In combination with a large display and a colour-coded indicator, the temperature is easy to interpret.
- It is so easy to use, very fast and accurate. Temperature should be measured at the forehead front and centre, measurements on either side of the head are likely to be inaccurate.
- Some people who have used this product have discovered that they measure a temperature and get a different value each time. It is difficult to obtain consistent measurements with this instrument.
- A bright light like a flashlight in the eyes of children when you try to use it in the dark.
Final evaluation: 91
Compare the Braun FHT1000 forehead thermometer with the NTF3000US.
Top 5 best anterior thermometers
**Termometers that have more than 100 customer reviews.
Frequently asked questions and answers
How can I change the diploma from C to F?
Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries. The ˚C / ˚F switch is located in the middle of the battery compartment. Move the cursor to ˚C or ˚F to set the desired temperature scale. Replace the batteries and close the battery cover.
How to set the silent mode?
With the Braun NTF3000 forehead thermometer you can reduce the sound of the thermometer so you don’t wake a sleeping child. To use this function, set the switch to silent mode and take temperature readings. A symbol will appear on the display to indicate that the thermometer is in silent mode.
Why display the ERR message?
This message is displayed when the measured temperature is below 34.4 °C (93.9 °F) or above 42.2 °C (108 °F) or when the ambient temperature is outside the operating range of 15 °C to 40 °C (59 °F-104 °F). Make sure the protective cap is removed. Measure the temperature again.
Why is the display flashing?
When 20% of the battery life remains, the low battery warning symbol flashes on the display. The device can be used until the battery life reaches 0%. Replace the battery.
Why is the screen empty?
The Braun NTF3000 forehead thermometer does not perform well. Check that the battery is properly charged. Also check the polarity ( + and – ) of the batteries.
Why display the FWD message?
If the device is too far away from your forehead, it will tell you how to approach it by displaying the letters FWD. Slowly move the unit towards your forehead until the dotted animation starts and the measured value is displayed.
Why are the measurement results inaccurate?
- The patient must remain indoors for 30 minutes before the measurement.The patient and thermometer should be at the same room temperature for at least 10 minutes before measuring.
- During the measurement it is important to keep the Braun forehead thermometer and forehead horizontal. Movement affects temperature measurement.
- Do not store this thermometer at extreme temperatures below -25°C (-25°F) or above 60°C (140°F) or in a place with high humidity (above 95% relative humidity, non-condensing). If the thermometer is stored in a cooler or warmer location than, , leave it in the patient’s room for 10 minutes for before taking measurements.
- For patients measuring their own temperature , use option of option instead of not touching it.
- Do not take any measures during or immediately after delivery.
- Patients should not drink, eat or be physically active before/after the measurement. Take off your hats and wait 10 minutes before you start reading.
- Remove dirt or hairs from your forehead before taking measurements. Jaws can cause higher values. Wait at least 10 minutes after washing the forehead before starting to read. Place the device on your forehead or up to 5 cm from the middle of your forehead, just between your eyebrows. For non-contact measurements, the yellow pointer indicates what you are aiming at.
- Always take the temperature exactly according to the instructions. The temperature results may vary if they are in the wrong place.
- Clean the pen mirror before each use or when necessary.
- In the following situations it is recommended to take three temperatures in the same place and the highest temperature:
- Newborns within the first 100 days.
- Children under the age of three with a weakened immune system for which the presence or absence of fever is a determining factor.
- When the user learns to use the thermometer for the first time, until he/she is familiar with the instrument and gets consistent readings.
You might also like it…
braun ntf3000 price,braun bnt400 review,braun bnt400 vs ntf3000,braun ntf3000 singapore,best forehead thermometer,braun ntf3000 error,omron forehead thermometer review,braun forehead thermometer instructions
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.