User evaluation :
6.8 x 3.5 x 9.1
More information about Amazon
- The Braun ThermoScan ear thermometer (irt 4520) measures the infrared radiation from the eardrum and surrounding tissue. Thanks to a small, soft tip, the temperature in the child’s ear is maintained within seconds. In addition, disposable lens filters ensure hygiene, which means that the whole family can use the same thermometer. It is fast, accurate and very easy to use.
- If you observe a sick child at night, it is not always easy to remember the different temperature values. This thermometer helps you monitor your baby’s temperature, with a memory function that allows you to record the latest readings and keep track of temperature changes.
- Ear thermometers should not be used if a person has a pinna infection, which can cause unpleasant pain.
- Always measure the temperature in the same ear, because the value measured in the right ear can of course differ from the value measured in the left ear.
- Flexible nozzle with filter detector
- Fast, smooth and easy to use
- The positioning navigation system uses a light signal and an acoustic signal to confirm the correct positioning.
- It is fast and very easy to use.
- As long as you hold the correct position in your ear, the temperature readings are very accurate and consistent.
- The screen is not illuminated. So if you take your kids’ temperature at night, you can’t see the number.
Final evaluation: 95
Top 5 best ear thermometers
*** thermometers with more than 100 customer reviews. / Ear thermometers only, excluding ear + forehead models. ***
You might also like it…
braun thermoscan 7 reviews,braun ear thermometer,braun thermoscan 5 ear thermometer,braun thermoscan irt6020 digital ear thermometer,braun thermoscan 3,braun irt6020 thermoscan 5 ear thermometer,braun irt6020 review,amazon thermometer ear
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.